Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do so, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. In order to do so, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
This website may use services of third parties who, on behalf of others, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. headquartered in the United States at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf, the User expressly accepts, by using this Site, the treatment of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: